Thursday, December 9, 2010

6 Weeks!

Today I had my postpartum visit with Dr. Bonds and she wanted to see the babies again so this morning we packed everything into the car and headed to College Station. She was so happy to see how big Paityn and Conner are getting and got to take a picture with them!
Dr. Bonds with Conner and Paityn
 After seeing Dr. Bonds we headed across the street so Paityn and Conner could get their RSV shot and have their weights checked. Paityn weighs 9 pounds and Conner weighs 8 pounds 12 ounces. It is hard to believe they are 6 weeks old today and tomorrow Dec. 10th is my official due date for the twins. The past 6 weeks have flown by and tomorrow it will seem weird for my due date to be here. I have said that date so many times before. I still remember when we first found out I was pregnant and thinking that Dec. 10th was so far away and now it is already here! We are so thankful for our wonderful babies and are enjoying every minute of parenthood! The past 6 weeks have been wonderful and look forward to what is to come for us :)
Paityn-6 Weeks

Conner-6 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment