Sunday, January 2, 2011

2 Month Check Up

On Thursday we went to see Dr. Meyer for Paityn and Conner's 2 month check up. Everything went very well and she said the babies are growing great for being premature. Paityn weighs 11 pounds 9 ounces and is 21 3/4 inches long. Her corrected percentiles are: 95% for weight, 95% for length, and 90% for her head circumference. Conner weighs 11 pounds 1 ounce and is 21 1/2 inches long. His corrected percentiles are: 95% for weight, 75 % for length, and 75% for his head circumference. Both babies have more than doubled their birth weigh and have grown over 3 inches in length!

On Monday I am returning to school. It will definitely be very hard for me to leave Paityn and Conner :( I am already preparing myself. I keep telling Matt that I am sure I will cry in the morning. So we will see how it goes. I only made it 4 days into the school year in August when I was put on bedrest so I really haven't worked since May. It will an adjustment going back but I love teaching so it will help some.

No comments:

Post a Comment