Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mother's Day!

Ok...so I know I am a little late on this post but the last few weeks have been crazy with Summer approaching very quickly! I got to celebrate my first Mother's Day with my wonderful family! The morning started out great and felt very special. Paityn and Conner wrote me a card with the help of their daddy and bought me a beautiful necklace with a boy and girl on it with their birthstone. I had been telling Matt I wanted something to represent the  twins and I got it :) I love it!! After opening my gift we headed to my sister's house for our annual Mother's Day celebration. I could not of asked for a more special day. I was surrounded by people I love and had the best feeling in the world knowing that I am a mom. Being a mom changes everything and gives you a new perspective on life. The little things you normally never thought or even care about mean the most. I never knew I could be so happy by seeing Paityn and Conner smile, laugh, or holding them. Even watching them sleep warms my heart! There are a million other things I enjoy about being a mom but would not have enough room in my blog to list them all!! Thank you Paityn and Conner for making my first Mother's Day amazing!! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment