Saturday, July 23, 2011

Family

Ok...ok...I know I haven't posted in a while...but things have been quite busy lately. I have had several workshops out of town and now I am able to update. We have been enjoying spending time at home and getting to spend time with family more too! Today we went to my sister's house and went swimming with MeMe, Aunt Shannon, Uncle Josh, and cousins Kaden and Payson. It was nice to spend time together. Now that Matt and I have twins and my sister has Kaden (3 1/2) and Payson (almost 10 months) it has been hard for us to get together. However now that the babies are getting older it is easier to go out and about :) Below are a few pics over the past few weeks!!
MeMe with Conner, Paityn, and Payson 

Loving some kisses!

Conner...what is your sister doing?

Payson and Aunt Casey

Payson pushing Conner

Playing with dog toys instead of hers!

Cousins!

Wow! They look like triplets!!

Payson says, "I am ready to swim!!"


Kaden, MeMe, and Paityn

Kaden showing Conner how to swim!




Loving the water!




No comments:

Post a Comment