Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Slacker!

I want to start out by saying I have been such a slacker when it comes to blogging! I have been caught up with being a mommy and school. At the end of the school day...my mommy day really just begins. Then by the time the babies get to bed...I am just plain lazy. There is not other way to say it besides that LOL Once we have done dinner, played, baths, and bed, I am ready to lay on the couch and watch at least one dvr show before I fall asleep :)However with only 12 days of school left, I am getting a little more energy knowing SUMMER is very close! I have several things I want to do this summer around the house and am looking foward to spending more time with Paityn and Conner! This summer the twins will be at such a great age that we will be able to venture out and do some great activities! 12 more days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment