Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Crazy Week!

Well I can finally sit down and relax in over a week...and I must say it is nice to be home! Last week, I was in Galveston for 3 days for Tots and Technology, home for 1 day, then gone another 4 days for our anniversary trip. So I am glad to be home because this mommy was missing her babies! Tots and Technology was a TCEA Conference in Galveston for teachers. I learned a lot of new cool things and plan to implement them into my classroom in the fall :) I also was able to relax on the beach for a few hours too! LOL Who can go to Galveston and not go to the beach?? Not this girl! After Galveston, I was able to spend 1 day home with Paityn and Conner. But while home all I basically did was unpack from Galveston and repack for Fredricksburg. Thursday morning, Matt and I left to head to Fredricksburg for our 4 year anniversary, while my wonderful sister in law and her family kept the twins for us! In the 4 days we were in Fredricksburg, we packed in as many activities as possible! We did some downtown shopping, visited the Bat Caves, went to The Exotic Resort Zoo, climbed Enchanted Rock, shopped at Fredricksburg Trade Days, went to the Peach Jamboree, enjoyed the Luckenbach antique car show, and ate at some amazing restaurants! It was really nice to get away with just Matt and I...kid free. But we laughed at how almost every conversation ended up talking about Paityn and Conner :) It was a great trip but by Sunday we were ready to home! Also, since it was Fathers Day, Matt wanted to have some time with the twins. Now my life is calming down and returning to normal so hopefully I will have more time to enjoy my summer break!

No comments:

Post a Comment