Friday, October 1, 2010

BES Baby Shower!

I want to start out by saying THANK YOU to all of my BES friends and family! Matt and I feel so blessed that I am able to work at such a wonderful school with such great people. It means a lot to us to have such support and prayers that have constantly been sent our way during my pregnancy. Yesterday, the baby shower was great! It was so good to see and talk to everyone via Skype (thanks Mrs. Tarbutton for coming up with the idea!!!!) Thank you to the hostesses for putting everything together and for the yummy cookies!!! Also, thank you for all of the wonderful gifts for Paityn and Conner! We are now more prepared for their arrival thanks to you guys :) I don't think I would have made it this far without everyone standing behind me! I cannot express in words how thankful I am for that!! Today, I am 30 weeks, so we are very excited that our first goal has been met!!!

Thanks You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment