Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Maternity Pictures

A little over a week ago we got permission from Dr. Bonds for me to be up and out of the house to do some maternity/family pictures since I made it past 30 weeks. I was allowed a total of 2 hour to be up and out of the house. We went downtown with Gabri Means, owner of Photos by Gabri http://photosbygabri.com and got some great pictures! She did an amazing job and was so willing to work with us. She knew I had to sit for majority of the shots since I am on bed rest and was very creative with coming up with ideas for us :) Thanks Gabri!! Below are a few pictures!




4 comments:

  1. love, love, love those! your kids will appreciate them some day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely precious! Amazing what incredible miracles are under the skin of that cute belly! We love you guys and continue to pray!

    XOXO....The Mikolajchaks

    ReplyDelete