Monday, October 11, 2010

Scarecrow Festival & Mommy Time

Well this weekend I did not get to see Matt very much since he had to work at the Scarecrow Festival in Chappell Hill. I was sad that I did not get to go because I love shopping for the house or yard and especially wanted to go this year to look for things for the babies. Although I did not get to go, Matt brought home a present that his mom (Nana) bought for Paityn. She officially has her first tutu!!

 
Since I have been on bed rest, now for almost seven weeks, I have only seen my mom a few times because she had major surgery the day after I was put on bed rest. On Sunday, she came over and spent the day with me. Just the two of us :) It was nice to see each other in person and just hang out for the day! Even though we talk on the phone everyday, it was much better to talk in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment