Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dr. Appointment Update!


26 Weeks 4 Days!
Paityn's Body and Legs
Conner's Face :)
Well today Matt and I went for a check up on the babies and were happy to hear good news. I am still dilated to 2 cm and Dr. Bonds was happy that it is remaining the same now for almost 2 weeks which means bedrest is helping :) Also, both Conner and Paityn had good strong heartbeats, fluid, and looked great! Paityn is definitely making up for lost time with her movement and is now beating up on her brother. Early on Paityn was low and on the bottom and Conner was directly on top on her so she did not have any room to move. He was always the active one doing all of the hitting and kicking! Now that they are getting bigger, Paityn has pushed her brother over and now is on the left side of my belly and Conner is on the right side. Paityn is low and still in the head down position and has been the entire time and is very, very, very active! Conner currently is breech this week but does not move nearly as much and was camera shy today during our ultrasound. The only thing he moved during the ultrasound was his lips. I guess he was saying, "I'm trying to sleep here...leave me alone please!" We go back next Tuesday and will find out exactly how much the babies are weighing and how they are measuring. Thanks you for all of your prayers and support!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear that all is still going well. I continue to say a prayer for ya'll and the babies. I love you guys! I am here for ya'll as much as I can be...LOL

    ReplyDelete