Friday, September 3, 2010

To Blog or Not To Blog!

Hello All!

Well I have been debating for a few weeks on whether or not I wanted to start a blog. Several people having been enjoying the e-mail updates that I have been sending out about the babies so I could not decide on doing this or not. However, when I was placed on bedrest a week ago at 25 weeks, this kept popping up in my head as a quick way to update everyone on how myself and the babies are doing. Bedrest has definitely been an adjustment for both Matt and I,  but we know that it will help keep me pregnant for as long as possible. Today marks 26 weeks :) We just continue to pray everyday that the babies continue to remain healthy like that have been. We have a scheduled appointment on Tuesday afternoon and will keep everyone posted on how it goes! Thank you for all of the support and prayers!

3 comments:

  1. If you were looking for something to do on bed rest blogging is definitely a good thing! There are lots of "Mommy Blogs" out there for reading and entertainment - welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jessi! Mommy Blogs and websites are a great way to pass the time! If there's anything y'all need don't hesitate to let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great idea. Rest Rest Rest, Prayer is very powerful and the Good Lord will take care of you all. Lots of Love:-)

    ReplyDelete