Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Twin Update!

Yesterday we went for our weekly visit to see Dr. Bonds and received good news again :) Both babies looked great! Paityn, Baby A, is still in the same head down position, and Conner, Baby B, is breech again. I am beginning to progress a little but she was not concerned since I had been the same for almost 4 weeks straight. Now I am 2 1/2 cm and 60% effaced. She said this is minimal change and that we were in very good shape right now. We are still praying to make it to our first goal of 30 weeks and then will keep inching on from there! If Paityn and Conner are born after 30 weeks they will be able to stay at St. Joseph's in the NICU and not have to be transported somewhere else. We are just happy that everything is still in our favor :) Tomorrow marks 4 weeks of bedrest with positive results. Dr. Bonds said that the discomfort I have been having is normal and is due to the weight of the babies and my belly. She also said that now I am the size of a full term singleton pregnancy! Every day...my belly just keeps getting bigger and bigger! We are so blessed each and everyday and thank God for everyone and everything in our lives!
28 Weeks 4 Days!
Also, I am very excited that we will soon be welcoming our new niece, Payson, into the family within the next week or so! Congratulations Shannon, Josh, & Kaden! We are praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby girl!

I want to say congratulations to Amy and Byron! I was suppose to be in their wedding this Saturday, but instead will be home thinking about them! I know it is going to be a beautiful wedding and wish them the best of luck!

1 comment: